Audio Visual Supervisor
Full job details
Audio Visual Supervisor
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the System Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Usage of Audio and visual equipment's.
· Provides technical assistance regarding the types of visual aids to be used and provides instruction on the equipment use.
· Performs audio recording session’s edits and mixes effects if needed.
· Performs audio video and graphic program editing.
· Maintains and makes repairs to A/V equipment's
· Resolve A/V technical problems
· Performs related work as assigned
· Ensuring guest satisfaction by exceeding expectation
· AV diploma
· A Certification.
· Understanding of TCP/IP networks
· Understanding of hotel applications is an asset
· Good verbal & written communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Self starter with a strong sense of commitment
· Team player with high energy levels
Visa Requirements: Currently position available for locals only.
Living & Working at Fairmont Makkah: Satisfying our Guests is important to us, and we extend these values to our colleagues as well. We offer competitive salaries, top market service charge, gratuities, quality medical benefits and furnished accommodation. It is important to note that there are currently no income taxes in the Saudi Arabia! Makkah Clock Royal Tower-A Fairmont Hotel offers you an unparalleled opportunity to provide top-tier hospitality and spiritual service to visitors of the holiest city in the world for Muslims. To find out more, please visit the following sites:
Ahlan Wa Sahlan, Welcome to Makkah
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Job Level : Management / Supervisory Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Closing Date : 30.Nov.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: MAK00640
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!