Group Sales Executive
Full job details
Group Sales Executive
This position is designed to provide preparation for an entry-level sales position by internally servicing a closely defined customer group for Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower , Raffles Makkah Palace and Swissotel Makkah .
Hotel Overview: Hotels Overview: The group position oversees the three brand hotels in the Holy City of Makkah including: Raffles Makkah Palace, Swissotel Makkah and the iconic Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Sales, Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Qualifies general inquiries, responds personally, and directs to appropriate sales person
- Responds to inquiries from customers in the absence of direct sales personnel
- Escorts general inquiries on site inspections and familiarization trips and entertain whenever required
- Ensures prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
- Maintains positive relationships with all guests, tour operators, colleagues .
- Own and manage selected local DMC .
- Has a complete knowledge of hotel's services and facilities
- Assists with maintenance of tour operator accounts, database, contact, team activities and business details within Opera S&C according to Fairmont standards
- Prepare, issue and follow up on contracts and all promotional communications
- Maintains current sales and promotional literature
- Coordinates the distribution of pertinent information to all pertinent departments within hotel
- Attends all sales meetings
- Other duties, as assigned
- Past high level sales administration and reservations or Front Office background required
- Minimum High School Diploma, Business School and/or Hotel School Diploma preferred
- Microsoft Office required .
- Opera Sales & Catering and Opera Property Manager - experience required.
- Ability to assume Key Operator responsibilities and operate all technological equipment in the office
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
Living & Working at Fairmont Makkah: Satisfying our Guests is important to us, and we extend these values to our colleagues as well. We offer competitive salaries, top market service charge, gratuities, quality medical benefits and furnished accommodation. It is important to note that there are currently no income taxes in the Saudi Arabia! Makkah Clock Royal Tower-A Fairmont Hotel offers you an unparalleled opportunity to provide top-tier hospitality and spiritual service to visitors of the holiest city in the world for Muslims. To find out more, please visit the following sites:
Ahlan Wa Sahlan, Welcome to Makkah!
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Closing Date : 09.Jan.2017, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: MAK01054