Full job details
First impressions are everything! As a Room Attendant with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts you will have the opportunity to create lasting memories for every Guest, ensuring Guest rooms are comfortable, inviting and clean. The luxury our Guests experience will ensure their return.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Floor Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds,soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies
- Sign in and out master keys daily
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Update and record all cleaned rooms
- Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
- Follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Highly responsible & reliable
- Previous guest service and/or Housekeeping experience is an asset.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Constant standing and walking throughout
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Ahlan Wa Sahlan, Welcome to Makkah
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits! Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Closing Date : Ongoing Job Number: MAK00531