Full job details
Warm, sincere, personalized service is a hallmark of the exceptional guest experience we provide at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. We invite you to showcase your outstanding guest service and organization skills as a Bell person, where your engaging service will let our guests know – they have arrived!
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Senior Bell Captain, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the delivery of guest’s to their room, luggage, messages and any other items for delivery within the hotel
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure the timely and efficient transfer of luggage to and from the guest’s room
- To ensure the guest is familiar with their room upon arrival ie. temperature control
- Maintain a presence in the lobby when not delivering luggage to guest rooms, offering assistance to Guests, under the direction of the Bell Captain
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards, including all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position include but are not limited to the following:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Constant kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Frequent ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!