Assistant Outlet Manager - Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park
Full job details
Assistant Outlet Manager is responsible for coordinating functions and
activities pertaining to smooth running of the restaurant / bar.
the general guidance and direction of the Outlet Manager, or his/her delegate
and within the limits of the established InterContinental Hotels Group Policies
and procedures, the Assistant Outlet Manager's tasks are to provide functional
assistance and direction to the Food & Beverage operations of the
restaurant / bar as assigned.
Plaza®, we want our guests to
feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their
success. To help them, we need you to
stay One Step Ahead and:
expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your
style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making
them feel valued and important and offering thoughtful choices to help
them feel restored and balanced.
by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting
things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervises and
co-ordinates the day to day functions of the restaurant and outlet employees.
2. Controls all
stocks and keep necessary stocks available stored in an appropriate way.
3. Ensures that all
service preparations are made and ready for service in accordance with the
4. Ensures that all
customers are served according to the set standards and that the colleagues is
constantly controlled and supervised.
5. Promotes all menu
items and special promotions.
6. Inspects the
restaurant daily for sanitation and any malfunction of equipment.
7. Directs outlet colleagues
on cleaning procedures and maintaining the restaurant in neat and orderly
8. Assists in
implementation and controlling of control mechanism by:
9. Assists the Outlet
Manager in the administrative work, conducting of pre-meal briefs as required.
10. Ensures that effective communication is carried out
with all employees, while keeping an effective communication with your
11. Ensures that the monthly one to one meeting with the
Outlet Manager is kept and that all documentation is up to date.
12. Performs other duties as may be assigned by your
superior from time to time.
13. Conducts continuous job performance evaluation of the colleagues
for the outlet under the guidance of Outlet Manager.
14. To formulate training needs and prepare training plans
for the colleagues and train them when possible.
15. Identify the need for requisitions i.e. Food &
General Stores requisitions
Supervisor, Hostess and Team Member
1. Comply with Hotel Rules and Regulations and
provisions contained in the Employment Handbook
2. Comply with Company Grooming Standards at all
times to portray a professional image of self and the hotel.
3. Comply with Time and Attendance Policies set
by the hotel.
4. Actively participate in training and
development programs and maximize opportunities for self-development
5. Demonstrate understanding and awareness of
all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety
6. Familiarize yourself with emergency and
7. Ensure all security incidents, accidents and
near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention
of the Line Manager
8. Comply with the Company’s Corporate Code of
9. Familiarize self with the company values
(Great Hotels Guests Love) and model desired behaviors (Winning Ways, Room to
be Yourself) and ways of working (IHG Wheel).
10. Perform all tasks as directed by the Manager
in pursuit of the achievement of business goals
The above is designed to help you in the understanding
of the role and is not intended to be a definite list of your duties, as
flexibility in meeting company and guest needs is required by all employees
I confirm that I have read and agreed to follow this
job description explaining the main duties of my job.