Ken Fix It
• Assist the Engineering supervisor/Duty engineer in maintenance of all the guest room complaints and Guest room periodical preventive maintenance
• To co-ordinate the activities and responsibility for its smooth operation which involves the nature of the Engineering department related to each guest room and as a whole
• Perform willingly and analyse regular operation and task based on discussion and encourage suggestions for improvement.
• Assist the duty engineer on daily assignments in term of quantity and quality for the hotel operation checklist, Guest room comfort, scheduled Periodical Preventive Maintenance, Plan Preventive Maintenance, Plant Preventive Maintenance, treatment and instrument testing, inclusive pre and pro task to eliminate and provide suitable and better quality guest service.
• Maintain and apply constant courtesy, proper communication and co-ordination when attending to guest. Personal discipline and housekeeping principle to ensure.
Level of Education
Secondary professional education Areas of study Technical & Maintenance Professional experiences
1 to 2 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
Desired candidate should be ITI in Electrical/HVAC with minimum one to two years of experience in a similar role. With effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid Technical Knowledge And the passion for quality and excellence. Outgoing, creative and eager to share the desire to deliver Novotel service standards and ACCORHOTELS values with guests and associates.