• Assist the Engineering Supervisor in maintenance of all Plumbing equipment.
• Handel day to day operation of the engineering team as per assigned shift and report to the shift supervisor
• Responsible for maintenance & minor repairs and adjustments to flush meters, mixing valves, shower heads, faucets, valves, traps, ball cocks etc.
• Maintain swimming pool and its chemical dosing as per set standards and inform the supervisor if any assistance required
• Responsible for maintenance and adjustments to hot water tanks, preheats, traps, thermostatically controlled regulating valves, vacuum and condense pumps, regulating valves
• Ensure to possess the knowledge of the fire alarm systems and adhere to the same.
• Check and ensure all the plant areas are working as per set specification on their shift
• Follow PPM schedule as planned on daily basis with the help of engineering team and update respective document on daily basis to up keep the file
• Conform and adhere to the policies & procedures and rules & regulations laid down by Novotel & Adagio Al Bustan in order to achieve the highest levels of uniformity and guest service.
Level of Education
Vocational education Areas of study Technical & Maintenance Professional experiences
1 to 2 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
Desired candidate should be ITI in Plumbing with minimum two to three years of experience in a similar role. With effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid Technical Knowledge of hotel plant equipment And the passion for quality and excellence. Outgoing, creative and eager to share the desire to deliver Novotel service standards and ACCORHOTELS values with guests and associates.