Front Office Manager
• To personally and frequently verify that guests are receiving the best possible service.
• To spend time in the department (during peak periods) to ensure that the department is managed well by the respective team and functions to the fullest expectations.
• To be demanding and uncompromising when it comes to service standards.
• Ensures that the hotel's pricing policy is correctly applied (price value, validity and application).
• Promote guest loyalty and help to increase the participation in the brand program Le Club.
• Ensure optimum guest service is provided to maintain the brand RPS as per objective.
• Keep the management up-to-date with all guests complains, resolution and measures taken to avoid recurrence.
• To work closely with Engineering Department on maintenance list of guest rooms and public areas.
• Carries out annual performance appraisals for team members and sets clear targets.
• Sets up the hotel's pricing policy accordingly and in conjunction with the Revenue Manager, Director of Sales and General Manager.
• Daily communication with sales team for new leads received on the front desk
• Draws up the annual budget for the department, analyses results and implements any corrective actions required
• Manages the department's headcount for optimum efficiency\productivity.
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences
3 to 5 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue)
Arabic (Notions) Essential and optional requirements
Skills / Qualities
• Guest oriented and service minded
• Good listening and communication skills
• Excellent presentation
• Sales oriented
• Ability to work under pressure
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence. Outgoing, creative and eager to share the desire to deliver Novotel service standards and ACCORHOTELS values with guests and associates.