• Portray a professional image of the hotel with guests.
• Take food & beverage orders and provide recommendations to guests on desired menu items.
• Increase restaurant revenues by up selling menu items
• Follow all Accor policies and procedures.
• Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area.
• Honour all reasonable work-related requests made by a manager or supervisor, which may be outside of normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel.
• Replenish and maintain adequate service supplies and utensils.
• Replenish and maintain adequate food items and beverages as required.
• Actively promote accident prevention by keeping all areas swept and clean at all times.
• Do all necessary opening & closing side work duties of the restaurant
• Clean and reset the table according to standard procedures.
• Attend all meetings and trainings as required
Level of Education
Secondary professional education Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences
1 to 2 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
Desired candidate should be a Hotel school graduate with a minimum of 1 year experience in hospitality or restaurant industry.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence. Outgoing, creative, positive attitude and eager to share the desire to deliver Novotel service standards and AccorHotels values with guests and associates.