Front Office Team Leader
• To ensure that all guests who stay at the hotel are completely satisfied and all interactions with them is handled in a very professional manner right up to the payment of the bill.
• To carry out all the day-to-day Front Office operations associated with the guests.
• To manage the hotel petty cash and the sale of rooms in he hotel.
• Leadership towards work through the receptionists on his/her team
• To assist the Guest efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office Duties, as per internal procedures.
• Ensure that the guest service is excellent so that he/she will return to the hotel.
• Update Guest history.
• Know the services offered by the hotel and encourage the guests to use them during their stay at the hotel.
• Know the pricing policy of the hotel.
• Listen to the guest at all times; strive to answer all requests from the guests as quickly as possible.
• Follow up on the guest requests and ensure it is done or offer alternative solution.
• Own the problem, solve it and follow up, involve your supervisor when it is necessary.
• Ensure that the service offered and the provisions provided to the guests are up to company standard.
• Ensure that the service provided to the guests will win their loyalty to return to the company.
• Provide wake-up calls as requested by the guests.
• Inform the guest of all the conditions related to their stay in the hotel.
• Forward any messages received for the guest.
• Forward all relevant information to the other departments in the hotel.
• Strive to optimise the occupancy rate, the average price per room and the turnover for the hotels.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Level of Education
A level Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences
3 to 5 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
• Fidelio know-how
• Health in good condition
• Fluent in English language and conversational Arabic
? University graduate / Hotel Management or related course.
? At least 3 years experience in the same capacity preferrably in 4* or 5* Hotels.