• Assist Reservations Manager in maximizing room revenue, average room rate and occupancy percentage through efficient yield management.
• Ensure all guest’s requests are answered i.e. brochure requests, confirmations etc.
• Constantly monitor availability and close out/open up to different rate codes.
• Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
• Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
• Make and confirm reservations.
• Make restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservation, and arrange for tours.
• Order complimentary flowers or champagne for guests.
• Assist the Reservation Manager to operate an efficient reservations department ensuring highest occupancy is achieved.
• Ensure the completion of all reservations.
• Monitor websites for incoming reservations.
• Monitor daily availability and keep front office informed of best rates to sell.
• Operate wait list on busy days to ensure maximum occupancy
• Record turnaways on busy dates.
• Perform regular checks of future bookings.
• Show prospective clients around the hotel.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Getting information about areas of interest in order to target more clients in particular seasons
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences
1 to 2 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Optional languages Arabic (Working level) Essential and optional requirements