Guest Service Attendant
• To ensure that all guests who stay at the hotel are completely satisfied and all interactions with them is handled in a very professional manner right up to the payment of the bill.
• To carry out all the day-to-day Front Office operations associated with the guests.
• To manage the hotel petty cash and the sale of rooms in he hotel.
• To assist the Guest efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office Duties, as per internal procedures.
• Establish good working relationships with the guests and your colleagues.
• Ensure that the handing of a reservation for the hotel is done with complete professionalism.
• Welcome the guests whether on the phone or in the hotel and ensure that the check-in and checkout procedures are very well handled.
• Ensure that the quality of the service offered to the guest is in accordance with company and Brand standards.
• Attend all the departmental briefing and training programs concerned.
• Prepare lists of arrivals, departures, residents and VIPs.
• Apply Policy and Procedure for cash handling as per Hotel regulation.
• Apply Guest Credit Policy as per Hotel regulation.
• Reports to the Front Desk Supervisor.
Level of Education
A level Areas of study General Studies Professional experiences
3 to 5 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
? University graduate / Hotel Management or related course.
? At least 3 years experience in the same capacity preferrably in 4* or 5* Hotels.
• Fidelio know-how
• Health in good condition
• Fluent in English language