• Implement the preparations and presentations of food items within the outlet kitchen to ensure smooth functioning and that standards are maintained under the general guidance of the Chef de Partie in the implementation of the Standard Policies and Procedures of the Food and Beverage operation and administration.
• Perform all required tasks in accordance to Hotel policies and procedures.
• Responsible for consistently producing MEP and dishes to the recipe specifications.
• Responsible for maintaining high sanitation standards in the work station.
• Ensure that personal hygiene is always up to the highest standard.
• Implement all the food and beverage policies and procedures in the Pastry or Kitchen.
• Recognize good quality products and presentation.
• Maintain all service standards established for the Pastry or the Kitchen.
• Assist the Chef de Partie & Demi Chef in the production of the mise-en-place for the elaboration of all menus according to standard recipes.
• Achieve high quality production all over cost control.
• Assist the Chef de Partie in the production and distribution of food items according to requirement.
• Provide assistance to co-employees within food & beverage and amongst other departments in the performance of tasks to foster teamwork and success for the Hotel.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Level of Education
Associate Areas of study Cooking Professional experiences
1 to 2 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
• Health in good condition
• Fluent in English
• Ability to work on split shifts