• To implement the Cleaning and re-stock of clean equipment of the outlet stewarding station.
• Ensure smooth functioning and that hygienic standards are maintained under the general guidance of the Stewarding Supervisor in accordance to the Hotel’s Policies and Procedures.
• Clean all service cutlery, plate and utensil necessary for the station assigned according to prescribed Stewarding standards and procedures with emphasis on speed and accuracy.
• Clean and maintain equipment, tools, fixtures, washing area in station assigned.
• Clean and re-stock service station.
• Knowledgeable of all the equipment in the dish washing area, the proper handling and usage of these.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the immediate superior, which leads to guest satisfaction and profit for the hotel.
• Provide assistance to co-associates within the food & beverage and amongst other departments in the performance of tasks to foster teamwork and success for the Hotel (whenever necessary and convenient).
Reports to the Junior Chef.
Level of Education
Associate Areas of study General Studies Professional experiences
1 to 2 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
• Health in good condition
• Conversational English