• Completes the following tasks:
- prepares the point of sale and preparation areas
- cleans and tidies the recreation area and massage rooms - sauna - after closing
• Before every workshift, finds out about dish composition and any shortages
• Organises his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers, events and guests
• Helps keep the equipment used in good condition
• Perform massage therapy/facials/body treatments professionally, catering to your client’s needs.
• Helps increase guest loyalty through quality of service.
"• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
• Be certified in both Medic 1st Aid and CPR"
-Reporting line - Recreation Manager
Level of Education
Vocational education Areas of study Health / Social Professional experiences
1 to 2 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
· Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
· Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
· Sales oriented
· Good presentation
· A thorough and organised approach