• Ensure that all accounts are properly updated in Opera. Maintain up-to-date activity and rate information for each account.
• Action any group and event enquiry and ensure accurate hand over for follow up to Inspired Meeting team.
• To support: Sales Co-coordinator in carrying out his / her roles effectively (i.e. by ensuring there are enough sales kits available for the week)
• Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service.
• Ensure accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to client.
• Rates sheets must be accurate at all times. Communicate any obstacles to completing action plans to ADOS/DOSM.
• To arrange and manage familiarization / educational trips in line with business needs.
• Respond within 24 hours to any Group/banqueting requests, checking space/rates in Opera and communicating to Inspired Meeting Manager for further follow up.
• Fully aware of ACCOR and brands programs
• Fully aware of the ACOR values
• Gather market & customer information and provide feed back on buying trends, negotiate terms of an agreement and close sales deal
• Should perform other duties assigned by superior(s).
• Visit potential customer for new business
• Maintain and develop relationship with existing customers in person & via telephone calls
• Helps optimise occupancy and average room rates
• Respects and applies the hotel and brand's pricing policies
• Implements the Revenue Management policy
• Attending team meeting & sharing best practices with colleagues
. Work with Sales Coordinator to process all contracts in a timely manner and maintain client files to sales standards
Level of Education
A level Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences
1 to 2 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Good listening and analytical skills, attentive
- Commercial know-how
- Diplomacy and self control
- Computer literate: desktop applications and internet
- Fluent in the national language, good working knowledge of English
- A third language would be a plus
- Power Point