Demi Chef de Partie
• Responsible for guiding the Cooks and Commis and in the performance of their jobs in accordance to Hotel policies and procedures.
• Responsible for ensuring daily storeroom requisitions and sufficient supplies during Kitchen operation are rotated and used in a FIFO system.
• Responsible for the proper maintenance and good working order of all equipment.
• Responsible for consistently implementing Policies and Procedures in operating the Kitchen.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining high sanitation standards in the Kitchen.
• Responsible for the Kitchen’s operation in the absence of the Sous Chef.
• Implement all the food policies and procedures in the Kitchen.
• Recognize good quality products and presentation.
• Check and maintain all service standards established for the Kitchen.
• Know and understand all the kitchen policies and procedures in food production.
• Assure sufficient mise-en-place for the elaboration of the all menu according to recipe manuals.
• Recommend corrective actions for unfavourable variances Food cost commitments.
• Assist the Chef de Partie in the production of the mise-en-place for the elaboration of the all menus according to the standard recipes.
• Assist the Chef de Partie in the preparation and distribution of all food items to all outlets and functions.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Reports to the Che De Partie.
Level of Education
A level Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences
3 to 5 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
• Health in good condition
• Fluent in English and conversational Arabic
• Ability to work on split shifts