Cluster Revenue Manager
• The hotel must achieve the annual budgeted room revenue. In order to be able to optimize in a professional way, the hotel should be equipped with a referenced RMS solution.
• In order to be in control of the management of the inventory, either the PMS should allow planning management or the bookings should be taken in TARS."
• Responsible for the supervision of all activities pertaining to Reservations Department in order to achieve the highest possible occupancy levels for the purpose of maximizing room revenues and profit.
• Is responsible for the implementation of RM methods in a dedicated hotel in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with hotel strategies, brand’s marketing and customer’s needs.
• Is responsible for having all the revenue management processes in place in the hotel, he/she implements the GM’s strategy on daily basis, updates planning, quotes groups and alerts GM, when market deviates from strategy.
• Is in charge of helping to reach and beat the operational turnover budget of the hotel.
• Support the GM in the creation of the strategy (with proper analysis) and to work effectively with the implemented revenue management system. Furthermore, to implement the strategy, based on the daily recommendations in the distribution channels, as well as the daily check of the system recommendations for sense and provide complementary or revised proposals for optimization.
• Hierarchical and functional : General Manager of the hotel
• Functional : should have a close relationship with the Area or Country Revenue Manager.
Level of Education
Associate Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences
6 to 10 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point