Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium and Copthorne Airport Hotels are located a short drive from Dubai International Airport and its proximity dictates the fast paced operation with over 1,000 arrivals and departures on a daily basis. However nestled within the complex is our resort style pool and landscaped gardens, proving a peaceful place for our leisure travelers and business guests to unwind after a long day.
We have been constantly evolving over the last 2 decades, along with the city of Dubai. We pioneered the Italian Restaurant scene with Da Vinci’s Restaurant, and Biggles British Pub endures as one of the city’s favorite watering holes. We opened a wing exclusively dedicated to Emirates Airlines lay-over passengers. We have recently added 225 more guest rooms, and are anticipating our 3 new food and beverage outlets and banqueting facilities to come on line in the near future.
To date both Hotels complexion compasses 942 Rooms and Suites across two properties, 6 food and beverage outlets, 24hr room service, 2 business centers, and a Resort Style pool and gardens.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Supports the executive chef , sous chef, line chefs as well as other kitchen employees in food production
- Assists kitchen staff in maintaining high cuisine standards for function clients as well as delegates
- Assists the line chefs in the production of different foods for example vegetables, meats and pastries
- Assists the head chef in ensuring that food is prepared and served to the clients on time
- Assists the executive chef in ensuring that health and safety standards are upheld in the kitchen
- Helps the executive chef in the development of menus
- Assists other junior kitchen staff in ensuring that the restaurant is keep clean at all times
- Assists the head chef in making requisitions for food
- Assists the kitchen staff in storing all food that is left over
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Dubai, UAE
- Preferably 1-2 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.