F&B Outlet Supervisor
Competitive package with great hospitality benefits
Full job details
To assist the Line Manager in planning, organizing and supervising all processes of the outlet and to provide hands-on support to food and beverage colleagues. Also to ensure the outlet provides quality service that is consistent with the SBU SOP to achieve maximum revenue and profit in line with budgeted and forecasted projections.
- Provide hands-on support and assistance to Food and Beverage associates to ensure highest levels of service and courtesy are provided to the guests.
- Conduct team briefings, meetings, and training as directed by Line Manager.
- Assist Line Manager to maintain departmental Standard Operating Procedures and ensure all colleagues have a working knowledge and follow SOPs at all times.
- Ensure that an effective link is maintained between kitchen and service areas.
- Supervise the level, consistency, and quality of table and/ or counter service of all menu items.
- Supervise all aspects of food and beverage quality, service and hygiene and escalate concerns to Line Manager.
- Supervise back of the house and dining area cleaning activities.
- Resolve guests’ complains regarding food and beverage service.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to associates in accordance with work requirements.
- Prepare monthly associates attendance sheet.
- Maintain all associates’ training schedules and update actual records regularly in the system where applicable.
- Take responsibility of operational issues in the absence of Line Manager.