Front Desk Officer
Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai is on Sheikh Zayed Road, facing Dubai International Financial Center and close to the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center. The hotel is 22 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport and directly accessible to the Emirates Towers Metro Station.
The 65 storey tower offers 398 modern and spacious rooms and suites, with views of Dubai overlooking Sheikh Zayed Road, Zabeel Palace and Jumeirah Beach from 26 th till 61 st floor. The hotel's four restaurants and café serve a variety of cuisines from International to Arabic specialties.
Other facilities include the Club Lounge, Business Center, Health Club and Spa. The infinity swimming pool gives views of Jumeirah Beach and the Arabian Sea.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a Front Desk Agent you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guests
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure
- Maintain up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels
- Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures
- Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems
- Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality
- Minimum 2 years experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel.
- Knowledge of Opera is must.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge in an additional language will be an advantage
Primary Location : AE-DU-Dubai Job : Front Office Organization : Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Job Type : Full-time Day Job Job Posting : Nov 17, 2016, 1:53:47 PM