Full job details
Welcome to our World.
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium Hotel Doha is located in the heart of Doha, whether for business or leisure, This Five star hotel is within 25 minutes’ drive from Hamad International Airport, and provides easy access to Doha’s many key attractions like Aspire Zone, Villaggio Mall, National Theatre, Qatar National Convention Center, Education City, Souq Waqif, Land Mark Mall, Corniche, Museum of Islamic Arts, The Mathaf, West Bay area, Katara and the Pearl.
Millennium Hotel, Doha offers the famous warmth of Arabian hospitality through an exclusive array of services and leisure facilities. As a guest in this hotel, you will indulge yourself with a superb range of facilities including renowned Cosmo restaurant, day light meeting rooms fully equipped with state of the art technology, an indoor swimming pool, spa and fitness center.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Maintain a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of all factors affecting markets and submarkets associated with the portfolio, including political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal aspects as well as changes in supply and demand
- Keep abreast of industry trends and disseminate relevant industry information to the team
- Provide heavy supervision, direction, support, training and mentoring to a team of Directors, responsible for hotel assets
- Ensure resources are allocated adequately to optimize productivity and quality
- Develop strategic plans highlighting value creation opportunities to be achieved through operational improvements and capital expenditures. Identify the proper hold vs. sell recommendation based on market fundamentals and future operating and capital considerations
- graduate degree in hospitality, finance or real-estate
- 5 years of experience in hotel asset management or specific hotel industry experience in operations, finance, development, advisory, underwriting and/or portfolio management. Prior management contract negotiations experience a plus
- Thorough knowledge of the lodging and hospitality industry as well as the US hospitality market and multiple sub-markets
- Experience reviewing complex legal documents and the demonstrated ability to understand and summarize deal structures and terms accurately and succinctly
- Experience with contract compliance and litigation/dispute resolution