Full job details
Welcome to our World.
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium Hotel Doha is located in the heart of Doha, whether for business or leisure, This Five star hotel is within 25 minutes’ drive from Hamad International Airport, and provides easy access to Doha’s many key attractions like Aspire Zone, Villaggio Mall, National Theatre, Qatar National Convention Center, Education City, Souq Waqif, Land Mark Mall, Corniche, Museum of Islamic Arts, The Mathaf, West Bay area, Katara and the Pearl.
Millennium Hotel, Doha offers the famous warmth of Arabian hospitality through an exclusive array of services and leisure facilities. As a guest in this hotel, you will indulge yourself with a superb range of facilities including renowned Cosmo restaurant, day light meeting rooms fully equipped with state of the art technology, an indoor swimming pool, spa and fitness center.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Produce the annual Marketing Plan, marketing budgets and forecasts, adhering to the policies and procedures outlined in the Sales and Marketing Manual.
- Recommend to the Director of Sales all methods of maintaining and increasing business volume. This include advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, employee training and guest relations
- Maintain a high level of exposure for the Hotel and major contact with conference organisers, corporate accounts, incentive buyers, airlines, wholesalers through, personal sales call, sales solicitation, telephone contacts, and written communications .
- College and or University degree in Media and Advertising and or equivalent experience gained from an International Hotel chain.
- Minimum of two years experience in the Marketing/Sales Department in a five star Hotel of an international Hotel chain
- Proven management abilities including, but not limited to development of marketing plan and implementation of administrative action plan, planning, short and long-range goals including strategic (5-year) planning, forecasting and budgeting, departmental profit/loss analysis, tours, groups, airlines, and sales contract