Regional Director of Revenue
Full job details
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.Job Location The role is based at our office in Dubai
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide direction to the property Revenue Management team in order to maximize RevPAR and RevPAR Index through the management of room inventories, market mix and pricing strategies.
- Provide feedback on property revenue management strategies through attending morning rev max, weekly sales strategy meetings, property visits and ongoing collaborative conversation.
- Analyze and reviewing monthly and weekly STR Report results, understanding gains or losses of RevPAR Index and applying this knowledge to impact and predict future results.
- Identify trends to drive focus and rally corporate support team.
- Identify and create best practices and share for the benefit of the entire portfolio.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to fabricate demand during need periods and identify strategic e-blast and other marketing offers that can drive results across the portfolio
- Train teams on how to maximize the value of available revenue management tools.
- Utilize the Key Success Factor platform to prioritize strategies for moving the revenue management effort forward.
- Minimum of 5 years of hotel Revenue Management experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a Regional or Corporate role in Revenue Management.
- Exceptional knowledge in tools: Excel, brand systems, Opera, Synxis, Delphi preferred
- Multi-brand experience preferred.
Primary Location : AE-DU-Dubai Job : Sales & Marketing Organization : Millennium & Copthorne Middle East & Africa Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Executive Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Day Job Job Posting : Nov 24, 2016, 1:39:13 PM