General Manager -Tabouk, Saudi Arabia
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
The hotel is located in Tabouk, Saudi Arabia and features 217 rooms, 2 outlets, 3 meeting rooms, spacious ballroom and recreation facilities.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Create and establish the property on defined target markets, business management and develop and fulfill the defined business plan at a hotel and company level
- Actively participate in the development of all key managerial positions and manage effectively labor turnover, recruitment and employee development within budgeted parameters.
- Have passion for authentic hospitality and impeccable customer service.
- Must be able to drive yield, profitability and excellence in service standards.
- Hold property leadership team accountable for project execution, and guide their individual and professional development.
- Ability to be involved in the local community and build strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers.
- Build strong rapport with property owners through proactive and on-going communication; as well as keep them informed of brand initiatives and guest experience.
- Well rounded hotel experience with a strong background in Food and Beverage, Rooms Division, Sales and Marketing and Revenue management.
- Experienced in opening and pre-opening positions, as there are several development projects underway.
- You should ideally be holding a degree in hospitality management or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Previous experience as General Manager / Hotel Manager within similar market segment for minimum of 2 years.
- Arabic speaker is a must.
- Former experience in KSA is preferred.
Primary Location : AE-DU-Dubai Job : Executive Office Organization : Millennium & Copthorne Middle East & Africa Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Manager Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Day Job Job Posting : Jul 20, 2016, 11:05:26 AM