General Manager - Bab Al Qasr
Set on its own private beach in Abu Dhabi’s exclusive Corniche area, the luxury 5 * hotel features 677 rooms and apartments. In addition to its breath taking lobby and superb views the property has 5 food and beverage outlets, banquet and meeting facilities, state of the art Arabic spa, pool and gym.
We are now looking to recruit a General Manager to operate our flagship property
The role of the General Manager will be:
- Create and establish the property on defined target markets, business management and develop and fulfill the defined business plan at a hotel and company level
- Actively participate in the development of all key managerial positions and manage effectively labor turnover, recruitment and employee development within budgeted parameters.
- Have passion for authentic hospitality and impeccable customer service.
- Must be able to drive yield, profitability and excellence in service standards.
- Hold property leadership team accountable for project execution, and guide their individual and professional development.
- Ability to be involved in the local community and build strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers.
- Build strong rapport with property owners through proactive and on-going communication; as well as keep them informed of brand initiatives and guest experience.
Qualifications The ideal candidate:
- Will have well rounded hotel experience with a strong background in Food and Beverage, Rooms Division, Sales and Marketing and Revenue management.
- Experienced in opening and pre-opening positions.
- You should ideally be holding a degree in hospitality management or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Previous experience as General Manager within similar market segment for minimum of 3 years.
- Former experience in GCC is preferred.