Cluster Director of Sales and Marketing
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium and Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
The Millennium Executive Apartments and Grand Millennium Hotel are two (2) different Hotels under the Millennium and Copthorne Group. The Millennium Executive Apartments have 150 rooms, one (1) F&B outlet with over 56 employees. This Hotel is the first of its kind under the Millennium and Copthorne Group with a 4 star accreditation. The Grand Millennium Hotel is a 5 star Hotel and is the flagship of the Grand Millennium - Luxury Collection Brand. It is currently in pre-opening stage scheduled to open within this year. It has a total of 315 rooms with five (5) F&B outlets.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The position of Director of Sales and Marketing leads and supervises the Sales and Marketing Team. Oversees the daily activities of the Sales Team, sets the training plans and team individual targets. leads the team to and guide them to implement the necessary actions, in order to accomplish the goals set in the Marketing Plan.
- Ensures the entire Sales Team is familiar and capable of using all the functionalities of the Opera System.
- Establishes and maintains a proper filing system of all related information and document
- Develops and maintains client database on all city wide events for future business solicitation.
- Develops and maintains the potential client's database and ensure proper documentation of accounts executive.
- Establishes and maintains a proper trace system for all events leads to ensure high conversion ratio.
- Produces reports to be submitted on time as required by the management.
- Develops an effective office organization and procedures to support the sales efforts. Creates a professional and effective working environment.
- Ensures the members of the Sales Team are professionally attired.
- Analyses current and potential market/trends; coordinate all activities to maintain and increase revenue through added business volume and increased rate.
- Ensures training needs analysis of sales colleagues is carried out and training programs are designed and implemented to meet needs.
- 2 year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management or related major;
- 3 - 5 years in a similar role within a large organization
- previous GCC experience is a must
Primary Location : OM-MA-Muscat Job : Sales & Marketing Organization : Grand Millennium Muscat Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Executive Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Day Job Job Posting : Oct 17, 2016, 3:14:07 PM