Driver - (RD-FO-G-D.6)
Full job details
Scope Of Work:
To provide a courteous and efficient service to hotel guests as well as to support the hotel operation.
1. To have a full professional knowledge of capabilities of the vehicle in which they work, and the rules of the road in the country of operation.
2. To ensure a prompt, efficient and courteous service to all guests.
3. To ensure the safety of all passengers.
4. To be prepared for each pick up ensuring that route, location time is planned in advance.
5. Ensure to call the guest by name whilst in conversation during the journey.
6. To assist in the Valet Parking Service in the absence of the Valet Parker.
7. To maintain key control of all company vehicles used ensuring the keys are logged in and out and returned at the end of each duty.
8. Maintaining all vehicles used ensuring that the interior and exterior are kept clean at all times and all vehicles are in good working order.
9. Ensure that all personal driving papers (such as driving license) are kept up to date and in accordance with UAE laws.
10. Assists co-workers in Front Office when needed.
11. To demonstrate the 12-Service Excellence Basics
12. Keeps updated on new road and transport regulations as well as new road systems within the UAE.
13. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
14. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
15. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
16. Monitors fuel consumption ensuring the most direct routes are taken.
17. Makes regular checks of vehicles to avoid costly repairs and maintenance.
18. Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives.
19. Attends meetings and daily briefings as required.
20. Ensures that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
21. Strictly adheres to the hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
22. To actively participate in all EHSMS requirements.
23. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Front Office Manager.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Basic Working Knowledge of Vehicle Maintenance
Basic Working Knowledge of UAE Roads
Basic Spoken and Written English
Basic Working Knowledge of UAE Traffic Laws
Additional Spoken Languages
Intermediate Spoken and Written English
High School Graduate
Valid UAE Driving License (Light Vehicles)
Industry Based Certifications
Valid UAE Driving License (Light Vehicles & Buses)
Minimum of 1-Year Working Experience
Minimum of 1-Year Experience in a Similar Capacity Within Hotels
Previous Working Experience in the UAE