F&B Cashier - (FB-S-G-FBC.1)
Full job details
Scope Of Work:
Under the guidance of the Outlet/Restaurant Manager or delegate carries out the requests for the smooth running of the outlet to the required standards.
1. To take charge of all cashiering duties for the shift.
2. To be fully responsible for the balancing of the day’s revenue and the summary of all worksheets.
3. To hold full responsibility for the daily cash float and outlet’s takings.
4. To ensure that all voids and alterations are authorized by the respective manager.
5. To adhere to all billing procedures.
6. Under the guidance of the Outlet/Restaurant Manager or delegate carries out the requests for the smooth running of the outlet to the required standards.
7. To demonstrate the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
8. Keeps updated with new products in the market.
9. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
10. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
11. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
12. To ensure all guest checks are accurate and processed in a timely manner and in accordance with hotel standards.
13. Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives.
14. Attends all required management meetings.
15. Ensure that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
16. Strictly follows the hotel FSMS Program, including the cleanliness of all restaurants and bars, personal hygiene standards for all food handlers and monthly Hygiene Audits. (Please refer to HACCP Hygiene and Sanitation.)
17. Actively participates in all EHSMS requirements.
18. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Outlet/Restaurant Manager.
19. Strictly adheres to all hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Basic Working Knowledge of Food & Beverage
Knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN Systems
Intermediate Spoken & Written English
Good Working Knowledge of Computers
Good Level of Arithmetic
Intermediate Spoken and Basic Written English
High School Graduate
Industry Based Certifications
Minimum of 1-Year experience in a similar capacity within 3 / 4 star hotels
Minimum of 1-Year experience in a similar capacity within 5-star hotels