Recreation & Pool Attendant - (RD-SR-G-RPA.12)
Full job details
Scope of Work:
To assist guests and recreation members whilst using the poolside and gymnasium facilities ensuring service excellence at all times.
1. Assist the Life Guards with the daily vacuuming of the Swimming Pools, reporting any maintenance issues to Engineering Department immediately.
2. Assist the Life Guards with periodic deep cleaning of the Swimming Pools grouting to prevent the growth of harmful algae.
3. Throughout the daily operation remove debris from the surface of the pools i.e. leaves etc.
4. To ensure the cleanliness of poolside furniture, sun loungers, tables, chairs & umbrellas etc.
5. To ensure an ample supply of towels for guests and members at the poolside and at the recreation reception.
6. Collect used towels from the poolside, poolside and recreation changing rooms as well as the recreation reception and take to the laundry department.
7. Conduct regular inspection of all recreation facilities to ensure cleanliness and maintenance standards are maintained at all times.
8. Provides assistance to ensure that all hotel guests and recreation members are provided with the correct information and knowledge on use of the facilities as well as club rules and regulations for the safety and convenience of all users.
9. Demonstrates the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
10. Keeps update with the latest industry trends and new products in the market.
11. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
12. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
13. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
14. Be able to sell the hotel's products and promote sales within the hotel.
15. Actively participates in all hotel energy saving and recycling initiatives.
16. Attends departmental meetings and daily briefings as required.
17. Ensures that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
18. Strictly adheres to the hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
19. To actively participate in all EHSMS requirements.
20. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Recreation/Spa Supervisor/Spa & Recreation Manager.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Basic Working Knowledge of Gym Equipment and Pool Maintenance
Basic Working Knowledge of Recreation Facilities
Basic Spoken and Written English
Basic Working Knowledge of Life Saving Techniques
Basic Working Knowledge of Fitness Programmes
Intermediate Spoken and Written English
High School Graduate
Industry Based Certifications
First Aid Certified
Minimum of 1-Year Experience Working as a Pool/Gym Attendant
Minimum of 1-Year Experience Working as a Pool/Gym Attendant Within 5 Star Hotels