Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Copthorne Hotel Sharjah
A luxurious retreat, right in the heart of Sharjah. Enjoy the most relaxing of stays at Copthorne Hotel Sharjah. Our 255 stylish guest rooms are among the city's finest, with many offering stunning views of Khalid Lagoon. Featuring two luxurious restaurants and a variety of venues to fit your needs, whether you’re organising a cocktail reception, boardroom meeting, or company banquet. Our dedicated events team will help you with all your arrangements, from organising the catering to preparing the space exactly as you need it. Staying fit and healthy is never been a problem as we offer well equipped techno gym and an outdoor swimming pool.
Our four meeting rooms each equipped with state of the art technology having their own characteristics and name to go along; Ruby, Topaz, Pearl, and Emerald.
The Business Centre gives you supreme service with the private office for guests use. To add a little sugar on top we provide you with secretarial support and other supporting services like internet access.
Key Job Responsibilities:-
- Setting up pricing strategy & policy
- Manage the inventory effectively to maximize revenue
- Preparing Monthly forecast & yearly budget
- Market Intelligence: Conducting competitive & demand analyses
- Providing critical analysis of chosen strategies,
- Preparing room statistics and general demand factors for efficient and balanced selling
- To liaise with Front Office, Sales and Marketing and Reservations.
- Hiring, training, supervising and managing performance of our Reservations team.
- You would further be responsible for defining objectives and monitoring Hotel’s e-commerce strategies and online marketing plans. Developing relevant budgets, monitoring productivity and preparing various status reports shall be part of your KPOs.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in similar role.
- Good analytical skills.
- Knowledge in developing standards of operations and strategic processes .