Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Copthorne Hotel Sharjah
A luxurious retreat, right in the heart of Sharjah. Enjoy the most relaxing of stays at Copthorne Hotel Sharjah. Our 255 stylish guest rooms are among the city's finest, with many offering stunning views of Khalid Lagoon. Featuring two luxurious restaurants and a variety of venues to fit your needs, whether you’re organising a cocktail reception, boardroom meeting, or company banquet. Our dedicated events team will help you with all your arrangements, from organising the catering to preparing the space exactly as you need it. Staying fit and healthy is never been a problem as we offer well equipped techno gym and an outdoor swimming pool.
Our four meeting rooms each equipped with state of the art technology having their own characteristics and name to go along; Ruby, Topaz, Pearl, and Emerald.
The Business Centre gives you supreme service with the private office for guests use. To add a little sugar on top we provide you with secretarial support and other supporting services like internet access.
Key Job Responsibilities:-
- supervises the function of all Kitchen employees, facilities, and costs
- responsible for the preparation of menus and participates in the pricing policy in consultation with the Food and Beverage Manager, Restaurant Managers, Banquet Manager and Cost Controller
- responsible for the production, preparation and presentation of all food items to ensure highest quality at all times
- 2 - 4 years of experience in the similar role.
- knowledge of volume production and ability to maintain the highest quality standards at all time