Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by 2020.
Copthorne Hotel Dubai is a 4 – star hotel comprising 209 spaciously comfortable rooms and suites, offering spectacular views over Dubai Creek from private balconies plus a selection of dining venues and meeting facilities. Two restaurants serving international cuisine and Portuguese style of cooking complement the warm Arabian hospitality offered by a multilingual team of well trained professionals. It is ideally located in the heart of the city’s commercial district; just minutes walk from the Dubai Creek, ten minutes away from Dubai International Airport and within walking distance to the Metro Station and Deira City Centre.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To supervise the activities of swimmers by enforcing rules & regulations
- To warn swimmers of improper activities or hazards
- To rescue persons in distress or in danger of drowning when indicated and provide rescue breathing, CPR and First Aid
- To notify the safety officer of any accidents, rescues or problems that have arisen
- To report to the immediate manager if any equipment requires repair
- Possess good communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Able to work in a diverse environment
- Able to work with less or no supervision