Plumber - (ENG-F-PLM.5)
Full job details
Scope Of Work:
To carry out all plumbing works required for the hotel and hotel premises ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
1. To carry out repairs and maintenance of all hotel plumbing systems.
2. To follow the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in the plan.
3. To carry out repairs, maintenance and preventive maintenance checks on the hotel?s plumbing systems.
4. To be able to carry out all tasks / assignments in a timely manner (meeting deadlines) carefully.
5. To look after all the tools supplied by the hotel and correctly deposit them after finishing the shift.
6. To interact with all guest and colleagues in a professional manner at all times.
7. To clean all work areas after finishing the tasks properly.
8. To have a basic knowledge of all other Engineering functions: carpentry; plumbing; masonry; electrical etc.
9. To report the status of assignments and potential dangers as soon as possible.
10. Demonstrates the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
11. Keeps updated with the latest technologies and new products in the market.
12. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
13. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
14. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
15. Assist the Chief Engineer to reduce where possible and control the operational expense.
16. Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives.
17. Attends all required departmental meetings.
18. Ensure that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
19. Actively participates in all EHSMS and FSMS requirements.
20. Strictly adheres to the hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
21. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Assistant Chief Engineer.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Good Working Knowledge of General Plumbing Repairs & Maintenance
Basic Working Knowledge of General Repairs & Maintenance
Intermediate Spoken and Written English
Good Working Knowledge of Plumbing Systems
Good Working Knowledge of Hotel Systems
Advanced Spoken and Written English
High School Graduate
Certificate/Diploma in Plumbing
Minimum of 2-Years Experience in a Similar Capacity
Minimum of 1-Year Experience in a Similar Capacity within Hotels