Recreation - Fitness Instructor
Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
The luxury 5 star Bab Al Qasr offers a truly unique Middle Eastern experience with authentic Arabic hospitality, with 677 rooms set on its own private beach in Abu Dhabi’s exclusive Corniche area, its iconic Arabesque architecture and sumptuous interiors are designed for discerning business and leisure travelers, looking for a taste of modern Arabia. With its breath taking lobby, superb views and world class facilities, Bab Al Qasr impresses on every level.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a Fitness Instructor, you are responsible for conducting fitness programs and assessments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Fitness Instructor will also be required to schedule adequate staff coverage. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out fitness assessments on members as required
- Conduct fitness programmes and inductions
- Understand and advise members and guests on the correct usage of gym equipment
- Ensure adequate coverage of the pool, gym and reception
- Carry out regular pool tests
- Maintain cleanliness of reception, changing rooms, pool side and gym facilities
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Promote the facilities to hotel residents and perspective members
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Passion for health and fitness
- Previous experience in fitness industry
- Experience in personal training
- Knowledge of diet and nutrition