To take 100% responsibility/ownership and do whatever is required to provide a truly memorable experience for the guest and fulfill the duties as the Yoga Instructor and team member at the U-Spa, at Constance Halaveli Maldives. To have a clear understanding of, and work in line with all related standards, core values, visions and goals of the Company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your role as Yoga Instructor is key in providing the core of the Spa experience: The treatment.
It is your responsibility as the Yoga Instructor to ensure that we deliver that special, individual and unique service to all guests in the Spa.
It is your responsibility to ensure the highest level of comfort and service and to create a genuine, warm and welcoming environment for our guests. You will ensure handover completed in the guest journey as per outlined standard, follow up on the Yoga experience, expectations and satisfaction and act on any discrepancies. You are to provide a service that is responsible, spontaneous, personal and genuine. In order to do this, you will require a high level of social skills and the ability to take responsibility for the customer service in U-Spa at Constance Halaveli Maldives. High standard of presentation is essential together with reliability and punctuality .
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- Fully responsible for all aspects relating to yoga classes, yoga session protocols, guest journey, private and group guest yoga sessions.
- Conduct guests FOC yoga sessions whenever needed and requested by management on each duty day. Additional guest requests will be booked as per availability and with consideration for tasks to be prioritized by Spa Manager.
- Market and promote yoga within Constance Halaveli Resort to increase sales and achieve the budget. Therefore coming up with new ideas and promotions.
- Attend promotional activities such as guest cocktails and interacts with guests to promote yoga and spa.
- Actively participate in team member sessions relating to yoga and integrate yoga activities into resort team member activity programs. Duties in spa and with guests will take priority over all team member related demands of this nature.
- Depending on the operation, provide massage therapies whenever instructed by the management.
- Develop and improve Ayurvedic treatments to provide a more extensive ayurvedic menu to our guests.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Ensuring that all service standards as per the Standards of Operation (SOP) are maintained.
- Actively participating in training development and product evaluation.
- Achieve guest satisfaction in all aspects of yoga.
- Achieve monthly target set for yoga.