Careers Day - Lobby Hostess
Full job details
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As a Lobby Hostess, you are responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent guest and member experience. A Lobby Ambassador would also be required to have extensive knowledge of hotel offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of hotel and all products
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Practise Waldorf Astoria standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Assists callers courteously and promptly, taking messages as necessary which are legible and accurate passing them on to the appropriate person without delay.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Lobby Hostess serving Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills (oral and Written)
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
- Numerous landmark hotels around the world
- More hotels in construction
- Offering world-class spas
- Gorgeous golfing destinations