Housekeeping Order Taker - Wyndham Dubai Marina, UAE
Housekeeping Order Taker is responsible for room’s inventory and ensuring those guests’ requests and preferences are met. Also working closely with Front Office to ensure smooth running of room preparation. He/She also maintains the office in accordance with the policies, standard and guidelines settled by the Hotel.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to guests, managers and fellow employees.
He/she is responsible to ensure that rooms are available upon guest arrival.
Coordinate with Managers & Supervisors from Housekeeping and Engineering for general cleaning schedules and to block the rooms, depend on the occupancy of the hotel.
- Answers telephone and acting on each request as appropriate and dispatching appropriate personnel.
- Must maintain constant communication with other departments.
- Monitor room status, out-of-order, out-of-service, discrepant, show rooms and VIP rooms filling out PM report as necessary and getting supervisor approval.
Coordinate with Engineering on needed repairs / maintenance works and follows up on outstanding work orders as needed.
Administering Lost and Found procedures by consistently reminding all Housekeeping staff to follow established procedures.
- Monitors and acts on guest traces as needed including ordering, logging, tracking and returning rental equipment.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
Our ideal candidate has preferably:
- Degree in hotel school or equivalent
- Previous work experience in a similar role in 4* or 5* hotels
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Opera PMS
- Excellent communication skills
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest and most diverse hotel company with over 7,800 properties and 678,000 rooms in 72 countries. With highly recognizable brands and hotel choices in every category from upper-upscale to economy, we offer not only the most lodging choices around the world but also exceptional customer service and great value.