Resort General Manager - Luxury Resort for Resident and Travellers - Thailand
- Salary: US$72,000 + Incentives
- Based in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Upmarket Resort with less than 50 villas
Our client is managing a high-end boutique resort property in Koh Samui, Thailand. To manage the overall operations of this luxury resort which features less than 50 villas, we are presently looking for a talented individual with a sparkling and energetic personality demonstrating a "can-do" attitude to take on the role of a Resort General Manager.
The individual must have excellent knowledge of managing the overall operations, should be customer focused and a dedicated team developer. Moreover, the candidate must have very strong knowledge of Sales and Marketing.
- Must have a minimum 5 years' experience as Operations Director / Resort Manager / Hotel Manager
- Candidates with previous experience Thailand resort management experience are considered for the role
- Must have strong South-East Asian background as well
- Must have very strong 5 star hotel and resort background
- Must have solid understanding of Sales and Marketing as well as overall resort operations
- Capable enough to maintain a very good relationship with owners and guests
- Showcase excellent understanding of managing Food and Beverage Operations
- Must remain exceedingly hands-on and detail oriented in regards to daily operations ensuring efficient and wise allocation of resources
- Must be a natural leader with great motivational skills
- Should be an excellent cost controller, able to confidently manage budgets, payroll, etc.
- Can train and groom the local staff to offer 5 star services to guests
- Should be a logical and practical tactician developing brilliant promotions and strategies
- Benchmark standards and implement policies and procedures
If you feel that your skills are what it takes to fulfill the demands of our client, then we invite you to apply via the link below.
For more information, contact Martin Carpenter on email@example.com