Welcomer / GSA / Receptionist
The ideal candidate must be in Dubai and must have at least 1 to 2 years experience as a Front Office / Welcomer / Receptionist in a 4 to 5 star hotel.
- Grooming/Attitude: The welcomer will keep at all times a perfect grooming (uniform, tag, make up, tidy hair…).
- Greeting/Attitude: Always keep a smile on. A positive attitude is a must for all welcomers.
- Follow up: The welcomer will act quickly and efficiently, following the instructions received by her/his supervisor.
- C/I & C/O: The welcomer will ensure that all C/I and C/O are made in line with the standards established. She/he will be especially attentive on the audit, immigration & guest history issues. She/he will then ensure that the operations handled by her/his own are fully completed and correct.
- Communication: She/he will be attentive to all information received during the different briefings: daily morning Supervisor briefing, FO handover briefing (for afternoon shift) & Front Desk Committee. She/he will be active and dynamic in participating in these different discussion opportunities. During his/her shift, she/he will report quickly any problem or question to her/his supervisor. The welcomer will read the reception logbook at the beginning of shift, follow up and keep it updated during his/her shift.
- Immigration records: The welcomer will ensure that all the guests who checked in during her/his shift are fully recorded the same day on the accurate immigration reports (CID as per UAE law).
- Guest requests follow up: The welcomer will be ready to help the guest with any request.
- Handover: At end of shift, the welcomer will clear her/his station and do a full and detailed handover with the following shift. She/he will check in details that her/his cashier report is correct, with all the backups attached.
- Selling / Up-selling: The welcomer will take every opportunity to sell the hotel facilities and services to the guests.
- Privacy: The welcomer will be attentive to respect the privacy/confidentiality of all the hotel patrons.
- ARABIC speaking is mandatory
- Prior experience in a 5 star hotel is a must
- Familiar with Opera system
- UAE experience a plus