Assistant Spa Manager
Competitive expatriate package
Full job details
Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle.
Set in the heart of the Culture Village, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek. On arrival one is welcomed by the striking ‘Pietra di Fiume’ design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor. A walk through the 5-star hotel’s public spaces reveals several exclusive designs and fabrics from the House of Versace, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds complement the serenity of the lush gardens that surround the hotel – a true luxury retreat for leisure travellers.
Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by the House of Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel’s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers. The beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai.
Assist the Spa Director in the planning, organizing and directing the overall operations and administrations of the department. Ensuring that standards and facilities are well maintained and training. To be accountable for the performance of colleagues and ensure a motivated and focused team.
- Oversee and take responsibility for the therapy or guest services team and ensure they deliver optimum service to guest.
- Ensure they follow all treatment & spa standards.
- Construct department training plan and career development.
- Develop strong product quality measures within department.
- Maximize profit through driving revenues and controlling costs within the business.
- Develop and maintain appropriate relationship with the spa & gym guests to create a personalized and attentive service
- Advise guests in a professional and knowledgeable manner regarding treatments and products offered at The Spa & Gym.
- Minimum of 3 years in 5 star Spa environment in a management position
- Qualification in hospitality/ leisure/ tourism- degree level
- Certified spa therapist
- Strong financial background
- Holder of Health and Safety Certificate
- High level of written and verbal English
- Win-win attitude
- Exemplify emotional/ intellectual maturity
- Hands-On Therapist background