Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Full job details
The incumbent in this role will be responsible to direct and control housekeeping operations and associates of the housekeeping department. Co-ordinates between housekeeping crews to inspect assigned areas to ensure standards are met. Manages many priorities and demands and is able to solve problems, support staff, as well as perform the duties of a housekeeper when required.
A Successful candidate should have:
- 5-10 year experience in 5* International hotels.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good English communication skills, second language is an advantage.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist in establishing and/or implement operating procedures and standards.
- Plan and coordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crew.
- Coordinate inspection or inspect assigned areas to ensure standards are met.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper with human resource management skills, such as hiring, training, scheduling and evaluating performance.
- Assist in completing financial management tasks, such as setting and adhering to a budget
- Handle administrative tasks.
- Communicating clearly with all relevant internal departments on issues of operation needs and maintenance.
- Implementing and controlling housekeeping procedures that provide for the health and safety of personnel and guests, such as lost and found service, key control, security and emergency procedures and environmental procedures.
- Ensuring cost effective purchasing whilst maintaining brand standards.
- Manages many priorities and demands and is able to solve problems, support staff.