VACANCY: HR Co-ordinator
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administrative and supportive role in the HR Department
- Responsible for preparation of documents for new recruits, setting up of interviews, planning and co-coordinating schedules
- Assist with preparation of offer letters, air tickets, and contracts
- Assist with staff accommodation- allocation, equipment , welcome pack and inventory
- Co-ordinates orientation and welcome of new staff on first day.
- Plan and prepare monthly staff meeting with Host/Hostess of the month and birthdays
- Co-ordinate staff committee with regard to staff cafeteria, staff welfare etc.
- Ensures all necessary documentation is sent to finance department for processing of payroll.
- You must also be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English (Arabic would be an advantage.)
- Must have attention to detail, be organized and able to hold confidences.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a similar position (hotel experience would be an advantage)
- Good understanding of hotel operations, practices and procedures would be an advantage
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong communication and human-relation skills
- Self- motivated with a Yes I can! Attitude
- Be flexible and able in terms of hotel operational hours and deadlines
To apply for this job, please e-mail: your CV to email@example.com by no later than Thursday 01st December 2016
Please consider your application as unsuccessful, if you have not been contacted within 1 week of the cut –off date of 01 December 2016