Full job details
W Doha has recently won the Best Hotel & Residence in the Middle East, awarded by the World Travel Awards. Being the first W in the Middle East, we are setting the tone for fashion and entertainment lifestyle in Doha and in Middle-East. Working for unique and refreshing lifestyle brand such as W and joining Starwood - one of the leading names in hospitality will open doors for many future career opportunities.
For more information about us, please visit:
The ultimate expression of style and sophistication, W Doha Hotel & Residences infuses your life with the unique combination of casual elegance and urban energy that only W Hotels can provide. Conveniently located in the West Bay of Doha, W Doha Hotel & Residences provides easy access to Doha's shopping destinations, embassies, financial district and culture. W Doha brings the world of entertainment, culinary delights, nightlife and personalized hospitality to Doha.
You will be a part of our Engineering Department and will be reporting to the Engineering Supervisor (Talent Coach).
60% • Maintains a high level of professionalism in performing his duties and responsibilities.
• Develops a solid operational knowledge of all engineering operational procedures.
• Repairs all Tiles/Marble installation in order to keep floors and wall in good shape.
• Stores sufficient spare parts and reorders if necessary
• Assists in performing emergency work regarding fire, water, electricity and others.
• Keeps the working area always clean
• Develops and implements a preventive maintenance program for Public area with Renew Technician.
• Regularly inspects all BOH area and PA area.
• Assist painter to keep up good shape all BOH, PA and Guestroom.
• To perform any other duties that may be assigned to him by his superiors
40% - Is a member of the Hotel’s fire fighting team
- Works overtime as and when required.
- Is required to use dustsheets and other protective equipment when doing dirty work and to always leave the job site clean and tidy.
- Is required to use Engineering staff location board at all times.
- Is required to sign in and out on daily register in the Eng. Department.
- Is able to deal efficiently and effectively with all employees.
- - Is required to be well aquatinted with the emergency procedures, i.e. fire, bomb threats, medical and power failure.
- - Should develop a solid operational knowledge and be familiar with all Engineering Department procedures.
- His personal appearance and behaviour will at all times be geared on representing the Hotel in the best possible way.
Education : High school or equivalent education required.
Experience : One to two years experience in related positions. Prior hotel experience preferred