Guest Relations Officer
Kandima Maldives is much more than just a holiday. This new game-changing destination offers a seriously stylish island setting with extraordinary restaurants and bars and plenty of on-site activities to choose from. Located in Dhaalu Atoll. There is a large natural lagoon and lush tropical island surroundings that will simply take your breath away. The island is just a 30-minute flight from Male’ International Airport to the domestic airport in Dhaalu Atoll followed by a 20-minute boat ride to the island.
Guest Relations Officers
- Meet and greet guests upon their arrival at the hotel.
- Interact with guests and provide a welcoming atmosphere.
- Coordinate and supervise activities for guests.
- Attend to guests' queries, needs and other special requests.
- Listen to complaints put forward by guests, resolve stressful situations and provide solutions to problems.
- Promote the facilities and services offered by the Resort.
- Cooperate and coordinate with the other Resort departments to provide an efficient service.
- Accompany guests within the Resort to arrive at the desired place.
- Provide general information and directions.
- Advise and assist guests on leisure activities, places to visit and travel arrangements.
- Be especially attentive to repeat guests and other VIP guests.
- Bid farewell to guests at the end of their stay.
Diploma in Hotel Operations or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality Management
Length and type of experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the area.
- We are seeking professional who have preferably gained resort location experience.
Personal characteristics and competencies
- An outgoing and cheerful personality. A diplomatic and polite manner.
- Customer service and Communication and listening skills.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Decision-making, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- A smart and well groomed appearance (I have to look really smart at all times!)
- The ability to deal with difficult situations and sensitive issues.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- The ability to keep confidentiality and privacy.
- Fluency in English and ideally knowledge of a foreign language.
- Telephone manners. Computer literacy is a must.
- 2 year contract.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Applicants travelling on a single status should apply.
Other benefits and advantages
- We provide healthy, high quality food in our staff restaurant, which is the largest in Maldives.
- We provide great accommodation facilities and places for employees to rest and renew during the course of the working day and encourage them to take breaks.
- We create the best possible work environment with great workplace including staff bar, staff pool, games rooms, internet connection, movie and book library, areas for employees to interact and socialise.
- We encourage our employees to move physically and stay fit and therefore provide a well-equipped staff gym and staff sports complex / fields.
- We provide all amenities, resources, knowledge and assistance that our employees need for their work (uniform, opportunities for extracurricular courses).
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.