ITALIAN Restaurant Manager (Reporting to F&B Manager/Director of F&B)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the same capacity/role in a five star hotel/resort industry (hospitality)
- Italian native speaker and strong Italian food and wine knowledge required
- In this role, you will manage the effective operation of the Allegria Restaurant at LUX* South Ari Atoll, Maldives to ensure the highest standards of guest care and attention.
- Must have relevant restaurant management experience in a high quality, high volume Italian establishment.
- Ability to teach, lead and coach our Restaurant Team to successfully achieve five star level service consistently
- Good understanding of the various methods of wine production as well as knowledge of the regions of Italy, their food and wine appellations, and the important regional food and wine combinations
- Strong guest engagement skills to effectively develop guest rapport and achieve strong guest comment scores consistently above benchmark
- Excellent cost management skills to meet restaurant outlet budget monthly
- Innovative style to drive menu engineering, marketing, social media, and entertainment