The Revenue Management Analyst’s primary function is to support the commercial teams at Abjar hotels, by analyzing and reporting hotel performance trends and business intelligence with recommendations to enhance pricing and revenue-related decisions.
He/she is expected to fully understand various data sources (internal and external) in order to extract relevant data to build reports and models that support Revenue Management decisions. S/he will also assist in development and implementation of tools that support the diagnostics required to perform revenue management services. The Revenue Analyst is expected to support the implementation of such tools and solutions through successful engagement of internal and external stakeholders.
The Revenue Analyst would also assist in tasks assigned by the Commercial Director, not limited to running weekly reports out of property PMS systems, performing rate audits, updating future demand strategy reports, and maintaining master rate worksheets for properties.
- Apply advanced analytics to market data to develop competitive pricing. Partners with and influences operations management to adopt pricing strategies.
- Closely monitor hotels’ rates & rate codes in the various CRS systems and extranets; communicate all changes to the relevant RM.
- Perform various revenue tasks, including but not limited to: Updating future demand strategy reports, running weekly revenue and E distribution reports, updating historical demand analysis reports, shopping competitor rates, and running other ad hoc reports as requested.
- Perform property rate and inventory audits regularly.
- Closely monitor the daily revenue reports documents to capture pace, market trends, market segmentations performance, both past and future. Sub segments analysis and other adhoc analytical reports as needed.
- Proactively monitors, analyses and interprets metrics and various revenue and benchmarking reports, and reviews key notes with the commercial team, to optimize revenue management systems.
- Conducts financial analyses of pricing and amenities of industry peers to inform renewal rate recommendations and competitive positioning within markets.
- Develops pricing recommendations and communicates to influence and improve revenue performance. Partners with operations to set and execute renewal rates of Abjar properties to optimize revenue. Facilitates scheduled reviews of revenue performance drivers to identify potential adjustments to pricing strategy.
- Supports operational decision making and revenue maximization by developing and/or enhancing revenue management reports, processes, and analytics.
- Develops and manages cross-functional relationships at all organizational levels to learn and maintain knowledge of the business with which to understand and optimize processes.
Conduct site visits to hotels for on-site meetings, audits and events.