Sales Executive (Russian Market)
DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Sales Executive (Russian Market).
Duties and Responsibility:
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries, by telephone, fax and email, preparing brochures as required.
- Writing proposals, meeting clients, converting bookings and coordinating all details relating to the event.
- On occasion the post-holder will be required to duty manage the events. Reports will need to be prepared.
- To follow up all enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary and facilitating show rounds with potential clients to show them our facilities.
- Promotion of our facilities to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach
- Responding to and coordinating all internal meeting requests
- Assisting in implementing the sales strategy as set by the Sales manager, and in association with the contracted banqueting caterers; including strategies for encouraging repeat business and up-selling.
- To record the progress of all enquiries and translate into a monthly report, including source of business trends, enquiry conversion rates, future predicted sales and other reports as directed by the sales manager.
- Ensure an efficient tracking system of all event paper-work.
- Up-keep of a client and agents database – updating where necessary to allow effective promotions.
- Compilation of weekly overview sheets to all departments including communication and administration of ancillary services.
- Russian speaker
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience in similar role for a reputed branded Hotel Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- With strong administration skills.
- Enthusiastic to motivate and engage others.
- Personally, credible with strong interpersonal skills.
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply online ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirement will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.