Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
Your role will offer delight and satisfaction to guests who are yoga enthusiast. You will provide excellent customer service while performing yoga classes. Your responsibilities include conducting yoga classes, demonstration and teaching of asanas, pranayama, mudras, bandha and meditation practice and benefits. You will also be responsible in keeping all working areas and equipment clean and organized.
- 3 years’ experience as a yoga practitioner
- 1 year experience as yoga instructor
- Able to prepare and promote programs
- Able to conduct classes in English
- Good customer service skills
- Well-groomed and physically fit