Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Print arrivals and departures of the day to understand how many expected check in and checkout per day and per shift.
· To fill all guests’ information in the police report system accurately after each check in taking into consideration guests’ escort which must be added via CID system under escort.
· Update promptly and correctly all guest data (check in and checkout) in the CID online system.
· Fill all guests’ information in Opera system accurately after each check in taking into consideration guests escort.
· Ensure that all checked in rooms are also checked- in on the police report system.
· Ensure that all checked out rooms are also checked out from the police report system.
· Coordinate room status, update with the reception staff by being notified of all check/ins and check outs.
· Keep track of all room moves during the day; a room move report should be printed twice on each shift. Clear the checks and move the RC.
· Keep updating the number of guests in the police report once it has been updated at the Opera system.
· Follow the FO Procedures linked to the CID System.
· Inform promptly the Assistant Manager or FOM whenever there are issues either with the system or with the data collected by the Reception team.
· Provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times.
· Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
· Events and BEOs to be submitted with phone number of the organizer.
· Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
· Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
· Anticipate guests’ needs if required, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day, Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
· Respect the privacy of the guest at all times.
· Attend briefings, as required.
· Interact with other departments to provide additional or specialized guest services.
· Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
· Understand room status and room status tracking such as checked in rooms and checked out rooms.
· Possess a working knowledge of reception department, takes same day arrival and future reservation when necessary.
· Follow procedure of shift handover between his colleagues with regards to day to day operation